5 concerns I have for American parenting:
1. We worship our kids
2. We pursue talent development over faith development.
3. We allow gaming and social media too early and in excess.
4. We don’t give our kids permission to fail.
5. We offer them religion instead of Jesus.
Because of these 5 #parenting concerns, consequently… 5 concerns I have for the next generation in America:
1. Could believe they are the center of the universe.
2. Could find out their talent doesn’t help and their faith is shallow when life is painful or difficult.
3. Could face anxiety, depression, and find it difficult to connect with real people in a real world.
4. When they finally do fail, they might think it’s the end of the world instead of an opportunity to learn and grow.
5. Will discover religion is not the treasure we presented and might reject or at least be apathetic toward Jesus (the real treasure).